Baskin Robbins SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Baskin Robbins, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Baskin Robbins is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector. The article below lists the Baskin Robbins SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Baskin Robbins looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Baskin Robbins :
1. Baskin Robbins is one of the largest ice cream and cake brands in the world
2. Baskin Robbins hurts more than 2000 outlets spread across USA
3. The company has a strong brand legacy since it was founded in 1946
4. Baskin Robbins has an annual revenue of more than $150 million
5. The brand has stores in more than 50 countries worldwide
6. The company offers ice creams, cakes and frozen desserts
7. Baskin Robbins has a good marketing strategy which includes TVCs, print ads, online ads, social media engagement etc.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Baskin Robbins SWOT Analysis:
1. The company has intense competition from brands in the same segment which means limited market share
2. Legal issues in the past have affected its brand image
Read more about Baskin Robbins
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Baskin Robbins SWOT Analysis:
1. Product innovation and diversification can increase its business by meeting changing consumer preferences
2. Opening franchise shops can increase its market reach and withstand growing competition, both nationally and internationally
3. Extend the brand into other categories which can attract newer customers
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Baskin Robbins are as mentioned:
1. Increasing competitors in premium category as well as in local markets can hurt business of Baskin Robbins
2. Food regulations, international regulations and economic recessions can impact its business
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Baskin Robbins SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Baskin Robbins
|Baskin Robbins Overview|
Ice cream and cakes retail
Baskin Robbins is known to offer "31" flavors of freshly made ice cream
|Baskin Robbins STP|
People who love premium quality ice creams
Targeted towards kids, adults and rich families
The world's largest ice cream speciality chain
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Baskin Robbins. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us