Hatsun Agro SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Hatsun Agro, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Hatsun Agro to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Hatsun Agro is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The article below lists the Hatsun Agro SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Hatsun Agro SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Hatsun Agro, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Hatsun Agro looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hatsun Agro :
1. Over the years, Hatsun has been recognized for its ingenious strategies to deliver premium quality products processed using avant-garde technologies
2. Hatsun's state of the art processing units handle 2 million litres of milk per day. Its units have modern laboratories equipped for intensive quality control
3. Has established an extremely efficient supply chain management, superior logistics and a widespread distribution network spearheaded by exclusive franchisee outlets
4. Hatsun's procures fresh milk directly from the farmers. To facilitate it in this process Hatsun has around 4,500 'Hatsun Milk Banks' (HMBs) covering over 8,000 villages. Everyday 3 lakh plus farmers pour their milk at these HMBs
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Hatsun Agro SWOT Analysis:
1. Declining per capita availability of food grains
2. Rising animal feed costs
3. Price sensitive market and intense competition means limited market share
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Hatsun Agro SWOT Analysis:
1. Demand for milk is likely to rise continuously and there is substantial growth potential
2. Increase in population and rise in income levels will see shift in the consumption pattern in favour of value added products
3. Consumers, these days prefer traditional beverages like butter milk, lassi, etc. as compared to carbonated beverages
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hatsun Agro are as mentioned:
1. Gloomy global economic environment
2. A gross lack of awareness among farmers about the quality parameters, including microbiological and chemical contaminants as well as residual antibiotics
3. The increase in prices of petroleum products and the increasing cost of power
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Hatsun Agro:
Hence this concludes the Hatsun Agro SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Hatsun Agro Overview|
Hatsun Agro Product Ltd
Nothing added. Nothing removed
Understands that its strength lies in consolidating its source – the dairy farmer, development policies are always based on building a strong bond with the farmer
|Hatsun Agro STP|
Food and beverages segment
Show a genuine care for the consumers
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hatsun Agro. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us