Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bee Cheng Hiang analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bee Cheng Hiang SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bee Cheng Hiang to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bee Cheng Hiang is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Bee Cheng Hiang SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bee Cheng Hiang competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Highest quality of meat hand weaved using a traditional bamboo sieve. No added preservatives. No added MSG. No added artificial flavoring. 100% natural ingredients.
Bee Cheng Hiang STP
Youngsters and Family households consuming Asian-style foodstuff.
With unique recipe and state-of-the-art technology combined with over 80 years of experience, Bee Cheng Hiang is Singapore favorite brand.
SWOT Analysis of Bee Cheng Hiang
Bee Cheng Hiang Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bee Cheng Hiang:
1. Favorite brand in Singapore for sliced pork.
2. High Customer Loyalty.
3. Brand Image built over years with consistent quality and taste.
4. Even the festive season have started being associated with Bakkwa due to the characteristics imparted to it by this brand.
5. The company and its core product has since evolved with the times and expanded its offerings to include prawn rolls, crispy pork floss, cuttlefish and mini ez.
5. Operations in countries such as Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines and China
Bee Cheng Hiang Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bee Cheng Hiang SWOT Analysis:
1. Offers only Asian foodstuff (mainly Singaporean)
2. Still a small player compared to other food giants like McDonalds, KFC, etc.
3. Less variety. Only a few dishes and food items compared to other food chains. (Eg. Minced Pork not served)
Bee Cheng Hiang Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bee Cheng Hiang SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing its operations into other countries. Expansion into new markets globally; (Japan, Australia, etc.)
2. Increasing product offering. Bringing more food items on the menu.
3. Setting up dine-in restaurants rather than just take away counters.
Bee Cheng Hiang Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bee Cheng Hiang are as mentioned:
1. Dependent to a great extent on a single product Bakkwa. Failure of it could fail the whole business. 2. Maintaining compliance with different government regulations and norms in different countries can lead to change in product quality/taste (non-standardization).
Bee Cheng Hiang Competition
Bee Cheng Hiang Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Bee Cheng Hiang:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bee Cheng Hiang. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute