Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Koovs analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Koovs SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Koovs to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Koovs is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The article below lists the Koovs SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Koovs SWOT Analysis:
For Koovs, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Koovs looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Koovs :
1. Collaboration with biggest names of international fashion industry.
2. Fresh fashion with 150 plus branded products getting launched every week.
3. Private label fashion collection gets launched every month with the help of its London based fashion hub..
4. Decision to go public by listing under AIM, a sub market of London Stock Exchange.
5. Collaboration with UK’s popular contemporary fashion company- Supremebeing leading to Stanton Warriers creating a fresh collection for Koovs.
6. Collections like “Giles at Koovs” by famous designer Giles Deacon or collection by British brand “Hype” increases the fashion quotient of Koovs.
7.It has international brands like French Connection, Emporio Armani, Calvin Klein etc .
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Koovs SWOT Analysis:
1. Relatively less brand visibility in India in comparison to its strong competitors.
2. People in India still not very comfortable making online payments means limited customers
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Koovs SWOT Analysis:
1. Tie ups with various high end offline fashion stores to sell products under “Koovs” brand.
2. Bringing in more high profile Indian fashion designers on board to cater to Indian taste.
3.Increasing its brand visibility by showcasing their collections in major fashion weeks like Lakme Fashion Week, Wills India Fashion week etc
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Koovs are as mentioned:
1.Increased competition from ecommerce giants like myntra, jabong etc who have better visibility
2. Heavy discounts offered by competitors.
3.Reliance on offline stores and designer’s boutiques for high end fashion products
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Koovs:
High on fashion appeal with many international brands onboard.
Fashion and brand conscious online shoppers
Middle-High income, fashion conscious, young online shoppers
One stop store for every fashion need
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Koovs. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute