Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Killer Jeans analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Killer Jeans SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Killer Jeans to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Killer Jeans is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Killer Jeans SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Killer Jeans competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Worship the night, Killer for her; What’s your cut?
India’s first international denim brand.
Killer Jeans STP
Fashion conscious and trendy youth.
Youth from the Urban upper and upper middle class
Denim brand with an attitude.
SWOT Analysis of Killer Jeans
Killer Jeans Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Killer Jeans:
1. Strong brand presence with over 1600 points of sale in the form of MBO’s with chains like Shopper’s Stop, Central, Lifestyle and their exclusive brand outlets like K-lounge in all Tier-1 cities. 2. Diversification into other product line like Killer Tees, innerwear, footwear, eyewear to make it a complete lifestyle brand. 3. Innovative ad-campaigns have made a strong connect with the youth which is their main target audience. 4. Brand has been termed as India’s first international denim wear brand with it exporting denim wear to Middle East, USA, Africa, South-East Asia since 1994.
5. Self-procurement and manufacturing facilities has been a great strength for the brand as it 5 units with an annual capacity of over 30 lakh pieces
Killer Jeans Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Killer Jeans SWOT Analysis:
1. Though the brand has stretched its portfolio with many diversifications it still has to heavily depend on denim wear for its revenues. 2. The brand is facing increasing competition from the other sibling brands of the parent company like Lawman and Integriti which too are emerging in denim wear.
Killer Jeans Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Killer Jeans SWOT Analysis:
1. The company can look to expand its manufacturing capabilities in emerging markets which would be a great boost for the brand. 2. The brand can also start online stores for selling its merchandise as it has emerged as an effective medium for selling. 3. The brand effective in its advertising can also look at green campaigns which is attracting a lot of attention these days.
Killer Jeans Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Killer Jeans are as mentioned:
1. The government tax policies on apparel are set to increase the unit cost. 2. Highly fragmented fashion industry which would involve low customer loyalty. 3. The entry of several international players in the retail industry after opening up of FDI would also pose as a threat for the brand.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Killer Jeans. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute