Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Brioni analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Brioni SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Brioni to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Brioni is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Brioni competitors and includes Brioni target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Brioni:
1.Strong legacy over many years with boutiques spread over 3 continents in all the major cities of the world and has MBO’s with all the major retailers. 2. The acquisition of the brand by Pinault-Printemps-Redoute one of the world’s leading brand portfolio making companies has been a great boost for the brand. 3. The brand believes in handmade custom-tailoring with a choice of over 5000 fabrics. 4. The brand has its own procuring and manufacturing facility in Italy where trained tailors add the finesse to every suit.
5. The brand has a very privileged clientele consisting of world leaders like George W Bush, Kofi Annan and Hollywood personalities
6. Brioni has extended its brand portfolio by venturing into different product line like eyewear and fragrances for men.
7. Brioni differentiates its core product “the suit” with the creation of over 200 styles by its 900 strong tailor team every year.
Here are the weaknesses in the Brioni SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand does not believe in advertising its product unlike its competitors and has limited awareness 2. The brand has only one manufacturing facility which will make it difficult to maintain the economies of scale in the long run
Following are the Opportunities in Brioni SWOT Analysis:
1.The brand can spread its network across many other cities which have a potential clientele for the product. 2. The brand can also extend its product line to become a complete lifestyle brand for men.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Brioni are as mentioned:
1. The brand is only available to a select few and the fact that many designers are in the field of ready-made suits poses a threat to the brand. 2. The market recessions can also lead to less spending on lifestyle products which could affect sales.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Brioni. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute