Future Group SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Future Group, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Future Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Future Group is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Future Group SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Future Group SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Future Group, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Future Group looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Future Group :
1. Wide presence in India covering almost all major cities and towns
2. Efficient ,cost conscious committed quality service
3. High brand equity in evolving market
4. Variety of products under single window increasing the chances of customer time and choices
5. Has an employee base of over 35,000
6. Everyday low prices, which attract customers, and has a Huge investment capacity.
7. It offers a family shopping experience, where entire family can visit together.
8. Available facilities such as online booking and delivery of goods
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Future Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Dependent heavily on India, and is susceptible to foreign players
2. Stiff competition from global players means market share growth is limited
3. Extremely popular means heavily crowded during festive/discount seasons
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Future Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Evolving customer preference in recent year
2. Organized retail is minute in India
3. Global expansion and tie-ups with international brands
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Future Group are as mentioned:
1. Global players trying to enter into Indian market
2. Low priced product could be perceived as low quality product
3. Government policies are not well defined in country like India
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Future Group:
2.Birla group retail
Hence this concludes the Future Group SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Future Group Overview|
Deliver everything to everyone
|Future Group STP|
Cost conscious group
Middle class and upper middle class
Everything to everyone in profitable manner
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Future Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us