Neal's Yard Remedies SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Neal's Yard Remedies, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Neal's Yard Remedies is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector. The article below lists the Neal's Yard Remedies SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Neal's Yard Remedies, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Neal's Yard Remedies looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Neal's Yard Remedies :
1. Wide range of products in natural and organic skin care category through over 40 stores
2. Being a small company they are able to pay attention to details and make things right
3. First beauty brands in the UK to be certified by the Soil Association for non-food products
4. Products are free from any harmful contents for the skin
5. The best quality organic ingredients are used
6. Because of organic chemicals used in the products, the volume of pollutants released in the environment is less
7. Products are manufactured in eco factories and also packaging is recyclable, taking the target audience into consideration
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Neal's Yard Remedies SWOT Analysis:
1. The products are more costly as compared to other synthetic products
2. Availability of the products in the store is an issue mainly because of the constant supply of organic raw materials required to produce them
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Neal's Yard Remedies SWOT Analysis:
1. Rapid growth in organic beauty market
2. Targeting men as well as women in all age groups
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Neal's Yard Remedies are as mentioned:
1. Availability of cheaper products from other brands in the market
2. High price of the products limit the potential customers
3. Economic fluctuations can affect business operations
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Neal's Yard Remedies:
Hence this concludes the Neal's Yard Remedies SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Neal's Yard Remedies Overview|
Neal's Yard Remedies
Organic Natural Health and Beauty, We believe in safe cosmetics
Natural remedies for skin and body care and against synthetic chemical approach
|Neal's Yard Remedies STP|
Men and Women
Men and women with beauty as a priority
Safe cosmetics to improve health and wellbeing
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Neal's Yard Remedies. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us