Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of The Entertainer analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In The Entertainer SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like The Entertainer to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. The Entertainer is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the The Entertainer SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the The Entertainer SWOT Analysis:
For The Entertainer, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The Entertainer Strengths
The strengths of The Entertainer looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of The Entertainer :
1. Biggest independent toy shop in UK 2. Phenomenal growth at an average of about one store per month 3. Many years of retail industry experience 4. Experts in toy making
5. Fair prices and excellent customer service
6. Best online toy retailer for two consecutive years
7. Wide variety of products stocked in the shop as well as available online
The Entertainer Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the The Entertainer SWOT Analysis:
1. The store is always closed on Sunday hence lose busy customers 2. Sells toys that comply with the Christianity hence popular toys such as Harry Potter’s are not sold 3. Toy machine guns are not stocked although toy firearms of other kinds are sold
The Entertainer Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in The Entertainer SWOT Analysis:
1. Expansion plans in new geographical locations 2. Growth in ecommerce industry 3. Incorporating new technology in distribution and supply chain
The Entertainer Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of The Entertainer are as mentioned:
1. Changing trend in children’s choice for toys 2. Supermarkets and Departmental stores also acts as competitors 3. Online trading by Amazon
The Entertainer Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of The Entertainer:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Entertainer. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute