Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Acme Fresh Market analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Acme Fresh Market SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Acme Fresh Market to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Acme Fresh Market is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Acme Fresh Market SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Acme Fresh Market SWOT Analysis:
For Acme Fresh Market, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Acme Fresh Market Strengths
The strengths of Acme Fresh Market looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Acme Fresh Market :
1. A chain of 15+ stores spread at various locations 2. Online order and distribution facilities 3. One of the oldest supermarket in these localities
4. Saving cards, fuel rewards etc are some customer loyalty programs
5. Products available include Grocery, Pharmacy, Dairy, Frozen, Organic, Produce, Deli, Meat, Bakery, Floral, General merchandise
Acme Fresh Market Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Acme Fresh Market SWOT Analysis:
1. Geographicaly present at only a few limited destinations 2. Comparatively higher prices than stores like Aldi, Walmart etc.
3. Not seen as an international brand
Acme Fresh Market Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Acme Fresh Market SWOT Analysis:
1. Mobile shopping is a good method to engage more customers
2. Coming up with stores which are large in size than most of the existing general merchandize stores would give the feeling that these stores would offer more vaireties. 3. The customer relationship management by offering loyalty points can be taken to next level by partnering with more businesses
Acme Fresh Market Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Acme Fresh Market are as mentioned:
1. Threats from established players like Walmart, Kmart etc. 2. People would see Acme as expensive since there might be premium products of similar category available in Acme which is not there anywhere else 3. Growing real estate costs
Acme Fresh Market Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Acme Fresh Market:
Feeding families of our community for over 120 years
Grocery needs satisfied at fair prices
Acme Fresh Market STP
Food & grocery requirements of people
Middle class people
Grocery needs satisfied at fair prices
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Acme Fresh Market. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute