Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Toy Kingdom analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Toy Kingdom SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Toy Kingdom to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Toy Kingdom is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Toy Kingdom SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Toy Kingdom SWOT Analysis:
For Toy Kingdom, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Toy Kingdom Strengths
The strengths of Toy Kingdom looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Toy Kingdom :
1. Largest toy store chain in Asia Pacific region. 2. Offers wide range of toys for children divided into different age groups and also for “big kids”. 3. Also offers a wide range of zones from which toys can be selected like Artist Circle, Active Zone, Cuddly Corner, Discovery Zone, Games Landia, Girls at Play, Glitz and Glamour, IZone, Party Kingdostam, Rides to Go, Smart Starters, Speed World, Super Heroes and Tween Zone 4. Wide network -20+ stand-alone stores and 100 branches
5. Over 50000 employees are with the organization
Toy Kingdom Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Toy Kingdom SWOT Analysis:
1. The range is offered only in SM Group owned supermarkets and hypermarkets which limits the distribution range. 2.The prices of items are higher than supermarkets and other toy stores which might limit the target group
Toy Kingdom Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Toy Kingdom SWOT Analysis:
1. More young professionals living away from home and working couples who want to give their kids the best gifts. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2. Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles hence better spending on the children. 3. Expand network, better range of products and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores in different cities.
Toy Kingdom Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Toy Kingdom are as mentioned:
1.Robbery attempts and other threats lead to concerns for property loss
2. Intense competition from other toy stores. 3. Lack of developmental space to open up more flagship stores.
Toy Kingdom Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Toy Kingdom:
Has been the largest toy store in the Asia Pacific region catering amazing toys through its large chain of hypermarkets and supermarkets.
Toy Kingdom STP
Toy stores for children
Children of the age group 0-14 years and also above.
It is positioned as a toy store where toy shopping becomes fun, easy and convenient.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Toy Kingdom. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute