Evans Cycles SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Evans Cycles, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Evans Cycles to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Evans Cycles is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Evans Cycles SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Evans Cycles SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Evans Cycles, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Evans Cycles looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Evans Cycles :
1. International, specialist retailer
2. Ever progressive culture with over 1000 employees
3. Key importance to quality
4. Trained, passionate, knowledgeable in-store staff
5.Large online presence internationally
6. Customer enjoyment: mountain bike and sportive road bike events
7. Expanding number of stores
8. Attractive discounts available on certain products
9. Multichannel distribution services
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Evans Cycles SWOT Analysis:
1. Very low brand awareness compared to popular brands due to geographic limitation
2. Sub-optimal post purchase services
3. Supply chain and distribution issues
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Evans Cycles SWOT Analysis:
1. Improve and enhance their supply chain systems
2. Invest more in after-sales services for speedy redressal of issues
3. Expand in terms of number of stores and countries
3. Cost-leader: Competitive low-prices would have boosted sales volumes
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Evans Cycles are as mentioned:
1. Increase in competition
2. Economic downturn leading to plummeted consumer confidence levels, and lower demand
3. Emergence of better alternatives to cycle
4. Import/ Export restrictions In countries
5. Competitor offering same products at equitable price levels
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 6 competitors of Evans Cycles:
2. Chain Reaction Cycles
3. Cycle Surgery
4. Ribble Cycles
Hence this concludes the Evans Cycles SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Evans Cycles Overview|
90 years in cycling
Sharing customer passion by providing high-quality products
|Evans Cycles STP|
Shoppers of cycles
Cycle shoppers who seek variety
Evans Cycles is a specialist in cycle retail (in-store and online formats)
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Evans Cycles. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us