Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Deloitte Consulting analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Deloitte Consulting SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Deloitte Consulting to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Deloitte Consulting is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The article below lists the Deloitte Consulting SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Deloitte Consulting SWOT Analysis:
For Deloitte Consulting, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Deloitte Consulting Strengths
The strengths of Deloitte Consulting looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Deloitte Consulting :
1. Deloitte has business –led and IT-enabled approach to the clients 2. Deloitte are experts in audit business having over 180,000 employees
3. Has its presence in over 150 countries
4. Deloitte is amongst the "Big Four" professional services firm
5. More than 240,000+ people are employed with Deloitte
6. The company is one of the largest in USA, India, has its presence on FTSE 250 in UK
7. Deloitte has expertise in professional services like audit, consulting, financial advisory, tax & legal
8. The brand has exclusive sponsorship deals with Olympics and other global events
9. Deloitte focuses on advertising to reiterate its strong brand presence in the consulting domain
Deloitte Consulting Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Deloitte Consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means limited market share growth for Deloitte
2. Various work related disputes and legal issues have hurt the brand
Deloitte Consulting Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Deloitte Consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. Owing to the financial and audit expertise, Deloitte could help in Global financial services 2. They could pursue more of mid-market businesses
3. Acquisition of smaller firms could further strengthen the Deloitte brand
Deloitte Consulting Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Deloitte Consulting are as mentioned:
1. Stiff competition from existing industry players can reduce Deloitte's market share
2. Fluctuations in currencies affects international projects
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centres can reduce business of consulting firms
Deloitte Consulting Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 9 competitors of Deloitte Consulting:
Deloitte provide implementation services along with consultation
Deloitte Consulting STP
Companies looking for business and management consulting
Urban businesses and corporate organisations
Deloitte are world leaders in auditing and as financial consultants
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Deloitte Consulting. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute