Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of A T Kearney analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In A T Kearney SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like A T Kearney to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. A T Kearney is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the A T Kearney SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top A T Kearney competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
A T Kearney SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
A.T. Kearney offers strategic and operational consultancy to enterprises
SWOT Analysis of A T Kearney
A T Kearney Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of A T Kearney:
1. A.T. Kearney runs nearly 60 offices in 40 countries with 3000 employees across all the offices. 2. A.T. Kearney’s Global Business Policy Council (GBPC) helps business and government leaders all over the world to plan for the future.
3. Clients have consistently ranked A.T. Kearney their preferred choice of consultants (Over 90% of our clients return back to the consultancy)
4. Major service lines are in strategy, mergers, innovation, cost management, manufacturing, marketing and sales
5. The brand has been recognized with several awards across sectors
A T Kearney Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the A T Kearney SWOT Analysis:
1. A.T. Kearney still hasn’t penetrated globally specially into the emerging economies
2. Tough competition from big industry consultants as well as other knowledge consulting agencies
A T Kearney Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in A T Kearney SWOT Analysis:
1. A.T. Kearney have immense opportunity in the emerging economies
2. Providing consultancy services to even small and midsized organizations
3. Acquiring smaller firms can boost its business
A T Kearney Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of A T Kearney are as mentioned:
1. Recession can create problems for their business
2. Expansion of existing industry experts can reduce business of A.T. Kearney
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centres
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to A T Kearney. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute