Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of CNBC analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In CNBC SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like CNBC to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. CNBC is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the CNBC SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top CNBC competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Young Middle Class and Businessmen who give lot of importance to news delivered through media
Best Business Channel
SWOT Analysis of CNBC
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of CNBC:
1. Big Brand Name in business news 2. Good presence across the globe through different partnerships e.g. CNBC-TV 18 India 3. High Quality Content 4. Live Coverage of Global Markets 5. Work Closely with markets 6. Knowledgeable Presenters 7. Lot of Experts
Here are the weaknesses in the CNBC SWOT Analysis:
1. The Channel seems difficult for many people to understand who don’t have sound knowledge of business 2. Mainly Stock Market oriented business content
Following are the Opportunities in CNBC SWOT Analysis:
1. Diversify into various types of Business Content e.g. entrepreneurship channel etc 2. Offer programs which simplify business and markets for novice viewers
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of CNBC are as mentioned:
1. Various local business channels 2. Internet e.g. Finance Apps available on App Stores 3. Websites dedicated to Stock Markets and business news
Below are the top 5 competitors of CNBC:
1. Bloomberg 2. BBC 3. NDTV Profit 4.Zee Business 5.CNN
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CNBC. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute