Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of TUI Travel analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In TUI Travel SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like TUI Travel to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. TUI Travel is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the TUI Travel SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top TUI Travel competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of TUI Travel:
1. TUI group has a fleet of aircrafts and charter planes flying to more than 150 destinations worldwide 2. Profit has grown at a significant rate 3. Majority of holidays sold directly to individuals 4. UK and France are the biggest and fastest growing markets for TUI 5. Unique and customizable holidays available at TUI 6. Strong leadership position in long haul travel
7. Over 50,000 employees are with the company
8. Close to 30 million customers worldwide shows its dominance in the industry
TUI Travel Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the TUI Travel SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition from other companies means limited brand loyalty
2. Being a global tourism brand has to face cultural & social issues in managing offices
TUI Travel Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in TUI Travel SWOT Analysis:
1. Apps for reservations and booking holidays 2. Start operations in emerging markets to tap the potential
TUI Travel Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of TUI Travel are as mentioned:
1. Pricing environment challenging due to competitive market 2. Risks involved are Foreign exchange risks, Interest risks, political and economic policies of countries etc.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TUI Travel. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute