Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Ashok Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Ashok Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Ashok Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Ashok Group is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Ashok Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Ashok Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ashok Group:
1. Government aided with a good workforce 2. Years of expertise in the hospitality sector 3. Brand equity and strong brand presence in India 4. Around 16 hotels across India. They are increasing their hold in India through the Ashok Alliance Hotels scheme
Ashok Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Ashok Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Changing consumer behavior and requirements 2. Insufficient marketing and digitalization as compared to global players 3. No global presence as compared to other leading hotel chains
Ashok Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Ashok Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Increasing desire to visit hotels with an air of authenticity
2. Hotel management is now a popular career choice, using their expertise to train the youth, hence, increasing manpower to be recruited 3. Increased influx of foreigners visiting the country looking to experience “Incredible India”
4. There is a shortage of rooms in the Indian Hotel Industry
5. Increase in business travel within the country
Ashok Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ashok Group are as mentioned:
1. Global leaders are increasing their penetration in the country 2. Competitors are offering more innovative services
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ashok Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute