Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 11368
SWOT Analysis of BT Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
BT Group plc
Mobile Service Provider
Connected World; Bring it all together
World’s oldest telecommunications company
Networked IT services; local, national and international telecommunications services; and higher-value broadband and Internet products and services
Major corporate, business, wholesale and consumer segments that uses communications solutions and services
BT Global Services division it is a major supplier of telecoms services to corporate and government customers worldwide.BT Retail division is a leading supplier of telephony, broadband and subscription television services in the UK, with over 18 million customers.
1. Market Position in Domestic Markets through O2 brand 2. Wide Products and Services Range 3. Extensive Services Network 4. Diverse Customer Portfolio in over 170 countries
5.Have signed the world’s largest renewable energy deal 6. Has over 90,000 employees serving the customers 7. Offers services like Fixedline Telephony, Mobile Telephony, Broadband Internet, Digital Television, IT services
1. Reliance on the UK market for major revenues 2. Limited Liquidity 3.Condemned for practices such as behavioral targeting
1. Growth in Telecommunications Services 2. Key Contracts 3. Expansion in Other Regions
4. Mobile Data Growth in Europe
5. Increasing Demand for 3G Technologies
1. Disruption of Services Due to Uncontrollable Events 2. Regulations and Licenses 3. Competitive Pressure
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to BT Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.