Hero Moto Corp SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Hero Moto Corp, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Hero Moto Corp is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector. The article below lists the Hero Moto Corp SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Hero Moto Corp looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hero Moto Corp :
1. Hero Moto Corp has a huge brand equity and one of the biggest players in the two wheelers Indian market
2. Excellent R&D of Hero Moto Corp, and wide variety of products in every segment.
3. Excellent distribution, over 3000 dealerships and service centers
4. Good advertising and excellent branding & marketing of Hero Moto Corp
5. More than 5000 people are employed with the organization
6. Sponsorship of many events related to sports & racing has made Hero Moto Corp a strong brand
7. The brand has received several awards & recognition for its work in the industry
8. Ad campaigns through TV, billboards, online media etc boost the brand image
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Hero Moto Corp SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition from Indian and international players means limited market share growth of Hero Moto Corp
2. Most of the products have similar features and low on design and innovation
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Hero Moto Corp SWOT Analysis:
1. Two-wheeler segment is one of the most growing industries
2. Export of Hero Moto Corp bikes is limited i.e. untapped international markets
3. Introduction of bikes in the premium segment
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hero Moto Corp are as mentioned:
1. Strong competition from Indian as well as international brands
2. Dependence on government policies and rising fuel prices can affect business margins for Hero Moto Corp
3. Better public transport will affect two-wheeler sales
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Hero Moto Corp SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
About Hero Moto Corp
|Hero Moto Corp Overview|
Hum mei hai Hero; Desh ki Dhadkan (HeroHonda)
Hero Moto Corp has a wide product variety of motorcycles, excellent brand equity & high customer loyalty
|Hero Moto Corp STP|
Young boys looking for fast sporty bikes for Indian roads
Young boys in the age 18-30 middle class
Hero Moto Corp gives a bike to every person who has a hero and a winner within one’s self
|Hero Moto Corp Product Portfolio|
1. CBZ 2. Karizma
3. Passion 4. Pleasure
5. Splendor 6. Impulse
The above mentioned brands are the prominent products under the Hero Moto Corp product portfolio.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hero Moto Corp. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us