Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Max Factor analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Max Factor SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Max Factor to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Max Factor is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Max Factor SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Max Factor competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Professional look without price of professional product
Max Factor STP
Working women between 20 to 45 years with above average disposable income looking for quality and price
Brand that provides professional look without professional price because of its innovation
SWOT Analysis of Max Factor
Max Factor Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Max Factor:
1. Leverage global procurement network developed by P&G 2. Competitive pricing in medium tier II segment 3. Globally recognized brand
4. Rank second in market share after L’Oreal
5. Perceived as an innovative brand
6. Brand given high regard by makeup professionals
Max Factor Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Max Factor SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means limited market share and smaller margins
2. Losing market share forced P&G to withdraw brand from US
Max Factor Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Max Factor SWOT Analysis:
1. Global economic turbulence increases demand for medium priced Max Factor products 2. Rapidly expanding demands in developing countries 3. Scope of exclusive sales tie-up with certain e-tailing companies to scale up sales
Max Factor Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Max Factor are as mentioned:
1. Trend moving towards natural and organic makeup products 2. Increasing environment sensitivity among consumers
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Max Factor. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute