Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Vanish analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Vanish SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Vanish to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Vanish is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Vanish SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Vanish competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Detergent specifically meant to remove stains from clothes.
Housewives, working woman
Removes even tough dried in stains. Ensuring that you are left with stain free laundry 1st time every time
SWOT Analysis of Vanish
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Vanish:
1. Strong R&D capability and product innovation
2. RB has won innovative awards for Vanish 2. Distribution structure with high reach and wide coverage 3. Strong financial condition and good sales in over 70 countries 4. Parent company being market leader helps in marketing 5. Excellent global branding and advertising
Here are the weaknesses in the Vanish SWOT Analysis:
1. Competition in the segment is tough hence limited market share 2. Various lower priced products available in the market
Following are the Opportunities in Vanish SWOT Analysis:
1. Market growth in detergent sector 2. Leveraging the latest technologies 3. Upgrading consumers through innovation to new levels of quality and performance 4. Tie-ups with hotel chains, residential complexes etc
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Vanish are as mentioned:
1. Low price competition 2. Entrance of new competitors 3. Unfavorable raw material cost
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vanish. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute