Slice SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Slice, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Slice is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector. The article below lists the Slice SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Slice, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Slice looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Slice :
1. Strong brand awareness, recall through memorable advertisements
2. Intense chemistry between celebrity brand ambassadors and brand positioning
3. Experiencing very fast growth due to excellent advertising through TVCs
4. Different pack sizes to cater to varying needs of the consumers
5. Good distribution and availability
6. Strong backing by the parent company adds value to the brand
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Slice SWOT Analysis:
1. Perceived as just a fun drink and not as a health drink
2. Intense competition means market share is less and high brand switching exists
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Slice SWOT Analysis:
1. Shift in consumer behavior from carbonated drinks towards NCSD
2. Strong brand equity can be leveraged to launch more flavors
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Slice are as mentioned:
1. Competitors like Frooti and Maaza have a bigger market share
2. Substitutes for Mango drinks like Tropicana and Real are growing
3. Too dependent on just one brand ambassador, a risky situation
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Slice SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Pure mango pleasre; Aamsutra; Ab Ras Barsega
Mango for all seasons
Youth in their late teens and twenties
Pure Mango Pleasure
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Slice. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us