Fashion and You SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Fashion and You, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Fashion and You to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Fashion and You is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The article below lists the Fashion and You SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Fashion and You SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Fashion and You, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Fashion and You looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fashion and You :
1. Every day, it comes up with new Sales daily which offers upto 80% off on products.
2.Strong customer base of approx 600,000+ registered users.
3. Collaboration with 1,500 Indian brands and 100 plus international brands.
4. First ecommerce portal to have 1,000,000 fans on social media.
5. It sells its products to over 8,000 pin codes.
6. Funded by investors like Norwest Venture Partners, Nokia Growth Partners, Sequoia Capital etc and backed by Smile Group.
7. Fashion and you juniors was launched to cater to the needs of kids, new moms, thereby increasing its diversification.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Fashion and You SWOT Analysis:
1. Too much emphasis on luxury brands can prevent it from leveraging economics of scale.
2. Limited aggressive marketing campaigns.
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Fashion and You SWOT Analysis:
1. Expanding to other international markets.
2. Heavy marketing campaign to attract the affluent population in tier 2 and 3 cities.
3. Increasing partnership with international designers and fashion houses like how Koovs is doing.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fashion and You are as mentioned:
1. Big investors investing in rival websites like Rocket Internet Backing jabong or the acquisition of Myntra by Flipkart.
2. Many competitors like Myntra, Koovs are in the designer wear retailing segment.
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Fashion and You:
Hence this concludes the Fashion and You SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Fashion and You Overview|
Wide collection of products at very competitive prices.
Brand conscious customers who prefer online medium of shopping
Middle-High income, fashion and brand conscious online shoppers.
Flash Sale-Fashionable luxury products at discounted rates
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fashion and You. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us