Liberty Shoes SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Liberty Shoes, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Liberty Shoes is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector. The article below lists the Liberty Shoes SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Liberty Shoes, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Liberty Shoes looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Liberty Shoes :
1. Liberty Shoes has a wide Reach with 150 distributors, 350 exclusive showrooms and more than 6000 multi-brand outlets
2. HumanTech Centers i.e. Liberty is high in Research and Development
3. Old Established Brand with huge popularity
4. Liberty Shoes is among the top 5 leather footwear Manufacturers in the world
5. Good advertising and branding through TVCs and print ads
6. Liberty Shoes has popular sub-brands like Coolers, Force10, Senorita, Gliders
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Liberty Shoes SWOT Analysis:
1. Liberty Shoes has limited franchise presence as compared to some other footwear brands
2. Lacks global presence, which can be a huge potential segment
Read more about Liberty Shoes
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Liberty Shoes SWOT Analysis:
1. Liberty Shoes has increased reach in Southern India but with more number of franchisee stores has an opportunity to increase reach PAN India
2. In India, people now look towards buying footwear as a blend of fashion and comfort, so now has an increasing market size
3. Global expansion would help in brand building and sales
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Liberty Shoes are as mentioned:
1. Intense Competition form existing brands can affect business of Liberty Shoes
2. Commoditization if fashion footwear not differentiated well
3. Constantly changing footwear technology and fashion
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 12 competitors of Liberty Shoes:
3. New Balance
9. Metro Shoes
10. Red Tape
Hence this concludes the Liberty Shoes SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Liberty Shoes Overview|
Liberty Shoes Limited
Footwear and Apparel
A feeling called liberty; Come express yourself
Liberty Shoes offers stylish footwear at attractive prices
|Liberty Shoes STP|
Full Market Coverage in Income
Liberated Youth which prefers fashionable footwear
Liberty Shoes offer stylish freedom for movement
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Liberty Shoes. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us