Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Fastrack analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Fastrack SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Fastrack to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Fastrack is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Fastrack SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Fastrack competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Fastrack offers stylish & trendy sunglasses & watches for the youth
Trendy and colourful lifestyle accessories
Mid Premium Urban youth
Fastrack is a youth brand for stylish youth owning multiple watches, sunglasses etc
SWOT Analysis of Fastrack
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fastrack:
1. Fastrack has a good Distribution Network – over 100 Fast track stores across 50 towns with Titan Service Centres across India 2. Fastrack has a high youth connect – Positioning as a youth stylish brand
3. Fast changing designs to keep up with latest trends
4. One of the most trusted brands in India 5. Excellent advertising and brand visibility of Fastrack products connecting with the youth 6. Has a diverse portfolio of watches, sunglasses, bags, wallets etc
7. The Fastrack products are available through stores, supermarkets and even ecommerce site
8. Strong backing of parent brand
Here are the weaknesses in the Fastrack SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means limited market share of Fastrack products 2. Limited global reach despite being a popular brand
Following are the Opportunities in Fastrack SWOT Analysis:
1. Fast growing youth segment presents growth opportunities 2. Global penetration would help Fastrack brand grow and target youth worldwide 3. Tie-up with fashion houses and special schemes for youth
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fastrack are as mentioned:
1. Youth segment is price sensitive 2. Entry of foreign players has led to tough competition for Fastrack 3. With lots of options available, brand switching is quite high
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fastrack. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute