Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Lotto Sport analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Lotto Sport SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Lotto Sport to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Lotto Sport is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Lotto Sport SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Lotto Sport competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Lotto Sport is a brand with a passion for active sports, leadership in authentic sports of tennis and soccer and a rich sports inspired lifestyle collection incorporating the best of Italian designing.
Lotto Sport STP
All men, women and growing kids who have passion for sportswear and consumers who are fashion conscious with a semi-high purchasing power.
All young sports enthusiasts and Life style consumers
Lotto Sport is an aspiring brand for all sportsmen, and an active collection of lifestyle for all people.
SWOT Analysis of Lotto Sport
Lotto Sport Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Lotto Sport:
1. Lotto Sport has over 110 stores all over the world, and employs over 500 employees all over the world.
2. The brand’s strength lies in continuous innovation; product design and Italian touch to clothing.
3. Lotto's latest innovation “Twist and go” technology is a rotating stud for footballing players which has been tested to reduce injuries and improve performance.
4. The brand has sponsored very successful players from tennis and football and has been the sponsor of many International football Teams.
5. Lotto Sport has a very different strategy off supplying their products to dealers rather than opening specialty stores in developing countries has been a cost reduction strategy.
6. The first ever football shoes without laces were produced by lotto, which was a revelation.
Lotto Sport Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Lotto Sport SWOT Analysis:
1. Lotto Sport has limited online shopping option in many countries, which is a major weakness in today’s fashion world.
2. The brand has less advertising countries and brand visibility in countries like China, Korea where consumers are unable to connect with the product.
Lotto Sport Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Lotto Sport SWOT Analysis:
1. Lotto can expand its divisions into the online retailing arena.
2. The brand has to create awareness about the brand in South-east Asian countries with better advertising.
Lotto Sport Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Lotto Sport are as mentioned:
1.Existing and strong competition from brands like Nike, Adidas can significantly eat up their market share.
2.Brand switching cost is very low so the brand has to be regularly updated in their designs and keep their customers intact.
3. Fake imitations can affect the sales of Lotto Sport products
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lotto Sport. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute