Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Tiffany & Co analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Tiffany & Co SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Tiffany & Co to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Tiffany & Co is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Tiffany & Co SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Tiffany & Co competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Jeweler connoisseurs who wants to buy one of its design ,which has a unique designs
Women form the upper-middle and upper class
Flawless craftsmanship, exquisite collections of couture jeweler on earth
SWOT Analysis of Tiffany & Co
Tiffany & Co Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Tiffany & Co:
1. In 1851, Tiffany was the first company to institute the 925/1000silver standard was later adopted by United States 2. This company has produced ceremonial swords and have also made many artistic products for the white house
3. Nearly 10,000 full time and part time employees
4.Broad offerings and huge product portfolio 5. It is available through exclusive 70 stores and also through 100+ international stores
Tiffany & Co Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Tiffany & Co SWOT Analysis:
1. The global jeweler is fragmented; there is lot of competition 2. Hasn’t been able to have its brand presence felt in the emerging economies
Tiffany & Co Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Tiffany & Co SWOT Analysis:
1. More designs in seasonality changes 2. Expand its global distribution 3.Enhance customer awareness, by indulging into marketing activities.
4.Increase online sales.
Tiffany & Co Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Tiffany & Co are as mentioned:
1. Consumer spending decreases in times of falling consumer confidence in terms of the products, resulting in high Inventory costs. 2.Reduction in price points may cause severe losses to the brand in case to increase the sales 3.Uncertainty in global economic downturn
4.Changes in cost of diamonds or reduced supply availability.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tiffany & Co. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute