Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Vans analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Vans SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Vans to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Vans is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Vans competitors and includes Vans target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Custom Made Footwear as per the customers requirements in style and fashion
Vans SWOT Analysis
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Vans:
1. Vans is an established brand and has been in business for many years.
2. Shoes Fit from infants to people with size 16 shoes
3. Not too expensive for the consumer, great product pricing
4. High product quality and strong brand reputation
5. Diverse product portfolio with many options for the customer
Here are the weaknesses in the Vans SWOT Analysis:
1. It focuses on mostly skateboarding style of clothing
2. Hasn't been able to penetrate emerging markets compared to competitors
Following are the Opportunities in Vans SWOT Analysis:
1. To create awareness of different sports in emerging markets and become a first mover in exclusive sports shoes brand made professionally 2.To increase its online digital presence 3. Tie-ups with sports events, teams etc
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Vans are as mentioned:
1.Competition from other brands in the same segment
2. Duplicate and fake product replicas
Below are the top 4 Vans competitors:
1. DC 2. Element 3.Jerry Hsu
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vans. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute