Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Swarovski Crystal analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Swarovski Crystal SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Swarovski Crystal to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Swarovski Crystal is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Swarovski Crystal SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Swarovski Crystal SWOT Analysis:
For Swarovski Crystal, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Swarovski Crystal Strengths
The strengths of Swarovski Crystal looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Swarovski Crystal :
1. It has over 26000 employees and present in almost 120 countries 2. 1200+ own operated Swarovski beauty and1000 partner operated boutiques 3. It has vast production locations in countries like Austria, China, Czech Republic, India, Jordan, Liechtenstein, Thailand, United States. 4. Strong annual turnover and financial position
5. Strong brand presence and visibility
Swarovski Crystal Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Swarovski Crystal SWOT Analysis:
1. Despite strong brand, tough competition from unorganised sector means limited market share
2. Needs to enhance visibility by more advertising to make it a top of the mind recall brand
Swarovski Crystal Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Swarovski Crystal SWOT Analysis:
1. To create a brand identity by collaborating with PR activities 2.Create a brand which increase a sense of loyalty amongst consumers
3.needs a right brand communication
Swarovski Crystal Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Swarovski Crystal are as mentioned:
1. Cheaper manufacturer in China 2. Up coming fashion and changing trends 3.Low interest of people in crystal stones as investments
Swarovski Crystal Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Swarovski Crystal:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Swarovski Crystal. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute