Roger Communications SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Roger Communications analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Roger Communications SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Roger Communications to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Roger Communications is one of the leading brands in the telecom service providers sector.
The table below lists the Roger Communications SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Roger Communications competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Wireless voice and data communications services, cable television services along with high-speed Internet access, telephony services, and video retailing. Also radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, magazines and trade publications, and sports entertainment.
National provider of voice communications services, data networking, and broadband Internet connectivity to small, medium and large businesses as well as individual users. Also has media business and are cable TV providers
Canada's largest wireless communications services provider & Canada's largest publishing company
SWOT Analysis of Roger Communications
Roger Communications Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Roger Communications:
1. Diversified Business Operations across media, sports & telecom 2. Improved Financial Performance from telecom and media assets 3. Huge Operational and Customer Base – being the largest of wireless providers and publishers in Canada 4. Strategic Initiatives like new services, diversification etc 5. Its one of the top companies in Canada with over 9 million mobile and approx 4 million TV subscribers
Roger Communications Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Roger Communications SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited global presence as compared to a few other players 2. Over-dependence on the Canadian market, which is peaking saturation
Roger Communications Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Roger Communications SWOT Analysis:
1. Growth in Telecommunications Services across the region 2. Launch of First Wi-Fi Smartphone Service in Canada helping in market capture
Roger Communications Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Roger Communications are as mentioned:
1. Regulatory Changes in the region 2. Wireless Number Portability Execution causing customer flow 3. Rapid Technological Changes with respect to wireless telephony
4. High Competitive Pressure from BCE and others
Roger Communications Competition
Roger Communications Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Roger Communications:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Roger Communications. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute