Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Hyatt analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Hyatt SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Hyatt to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Hyatt is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Hyatt SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Hyatt competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Delivering authentic services that reach out guests from each of their targeted segments
Leisure and business travelers
Upper class, business travelers, wedding groups, diners
Luxury and latest technology
SWOT Analysis of Hyatt
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hyatt:
1. Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 488 properties / hotels
2. Food and beverage, banquet facilities 3. Collaboration with top corporate 4. Technology upgrades from time to time 5. Hygiene standards and customer experience 6. One of the most popular hotel chain brands
Here are the weaknesses in the Hyatt SWOT Analysis:
1. Discontent amongst employees based on salary issues due to global penetration
2. Limited market share due to tough competition from international and domestic players
Following are the Opportunities in Hyatt SWOT Analysis:
1. Improvement on membership plans, customer loyalty programs
2. Employee retention to ensure better services 3. Set higher standards for rooms division
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hyatt are as mentioned:
1. Better room facilities offered by competitors 2. Loss of major business travelers to domestic group of hotels 3. Security levels
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hyatt. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute