Aviance SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Aviance, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Aviance to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Aviance is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The article below lists the Aviance SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Aviance SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Aviance, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Aviance looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Aviance :
1. The Aviance range of beauty solutions include customized skincare, haircare and a wide range of cosmetics
2. Developed using Unilever’s advanced technology to deliver results can be seen
3. Aviance products are brought to women with professional beauty advise from trained Aviance Consultants
4. Availability of wide range of beauty products catering to all beauty care needs for a woman (hair care, skin care, color cosmetics etc)
5. Aviance products are available around the world including Asia, Latin America and the Middle East
6. Uses a multi-level marketing in India, Srilanka and Bangladesh
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Aviance SWOT Analysis:
1. Market restricted to only urban areas. No presence of such products in semi-urban or rural areas of the country
2. Caters to only the premium category of cosmetics. Not many varieties for the masses
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Aviance SWOT Analysis:
1. Target greater market penetration into untapped semi-urban areas and creating further new markets
2.Making use of effective HUL distribution system to further increase coverage area
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Aviance are as mentioned:
1. Highly competitive cosmetics market
2.Many international players also present in this market segment
3. No presence beyond urban markets can limit the growth rate
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of Aviance:
Hence this concludes the Aviance SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Aviance is an exquisite range of high technology, high performance expert beauty solutions for today’s progressive woman
Personal Care Beauty Products - Skin care and Hair care
Today’s Progressive Women
Aviance enables women actualize their unique potential through expert customized beauty solutions
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aviance. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us