Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Revlon analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Revlon SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Revlon to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Revlon is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Revlon SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Revlon competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
As a quality personal care product which brings the innovation of USA to India
SWOT Analysis of Revlon
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Revlon:
1. First international color cosmetics brand to be launched worldwide 2. Formed a collaboration with many firms which helped expand in India 3. Endorsed by popular artists in USA 4. Good quality products
5. A global brand name with association with many international celebrities
6. Has a workforce of over 7000 employees
Here are the weaknesses in the Revlon SWOT Analysis:
1. Many players in the market restrict market share
2. Brand penetration is mostly in the cities
Following are the Opportunities in Revlon SWOT Analysis:
1. Non-traditional promotional activities 2. Collaborate for the networking based model in India which might help increase reach in India
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Revlon are as mentioned:
1. Lots of local competitors 2. Changing preferences of customers
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Revlon. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute