Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Accor Hotels analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Accor Hotels SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Accor Hotels to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Accor Hotels is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Accor Hotels SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Accor Hotels competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Providing service which is innovative in order to grow the demands for solutions
Luxury to Economy Segments
Business travelers as well as leisure travelers belonging to luxury, upscale, mid-market and economy segments
A global, powerful brand that provides innovative, high-quality service to all hotel customers and partners
SWOT Analysis of Accor Hotels
Accor Hotels Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Accor Hotels:
1.Present in 92 countries, over 4400 hotels and 530000 rooms 2. One of the top Hotel operator worldwide and hotel employer worldwide 4. Years of know-how and expertise in the hospitality industry
5. Increasing bottom line
6. Shift to asset-light operating systems with focus on franchisees and management contracts has increased their profitability margins
7. Accor Hotels has accepted the digitalization around and is now focusing on online sales
8. Their forecast system is helping them optimize sales 9. Service vouchers to over 430,000 corporate clients and 30 million users in 40 countries
Accor Hotels Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Accor Hotels SWOT Analysis:
1. Other players in the market are using their forecasts as well 2. Since Accor hotels caters to all segments, customers find it difficult to relate to Accor Hotels as a brand
Accor Hotels Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Accor Hotels SWOT Analysis:
1. Since Hotel management education is gaining popularity globally, Accor can build academies in more countries and give their students a global experience. This will bring in an international level service in each country 2. With a penetration like Accor’s, they can plan packages for the customers 3. Sustainable and inclusive growth
Accor Hotels Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Accor Hotels are as mentioned:
1. Highly competitive market poses a constant threat and increases demand for innovation in offering 2. The global economic condition can hamper sales in the luxury and upscale segments.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Accor Hotels. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute