Honeywell International SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Honeywell International analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Honeywell International SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Honeywell International to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Honeywell International is one of the leading brands in the conglomerates sector.
The table below lists the Honeywell International SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Honeywell International competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Honeywell, and its Five Initiatives (Growth, Productivity, Cash, People, and The Enablers)
Honeywell International STP
Automation and control solutions, aerospace, performance materials and technologies and transportation systems
Users of automation and control systems, Users of climate control equipment, Aircraft manufacturers, Airlines, Process industries, Manufacturers of passengers and commercial vehicles
Sound strategy and the innovation in the way of doing
SWOT Analysis of Honeywell International
Honeywell International Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Honeywell International:
1. One of the largest American conglomerates
2. Employees over 130,000 people as a part of its work force
3. The company has its business in aerospace, engineering services, consumer products etc
4. Mergers and acquisitions have consolidated the position of the company and made it one of the strongest companies in US
5. Sub-brands like turbo chargers and thermostats are popular through retail outlets
6. Strong expenditure on research and development is a good way to keep a strong market position
Honeywell International Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Honeywell International SWOT Analysis:
1. Allegations that the company didn't pay taxes hurt the brand image
2. Production of weapons in the past has also brought bad name to the company
Honeywell International Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Honeywell International SWOT Analysis:
1. Positive outlook for global aerospace and defense sector 2. Growth through tie-ups and acquisitions, especially in the emerging economies like India, China, Brazil etc can boost international market share 3. Accelerating US turbocharged engine segment
Honeywell International Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Honeywell International are as mentioned:
1. Strict govt policies and environmental regulation affect operations 2. Economic fluctuations and currency devaluations affect the financial performance as it is an international company 3. Heavy dependence on few suppliers
Honeywell International Competition
Honeywell International Competitors
Below are the top 9 competitors of Honeywell International:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Honeywell International. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute